OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4

+2
ausfez
crimson eagle73
6 posters

Go down

Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4 Empty Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4

Post by crimson eagle73 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I just pre ordered Forza 4 from EB games. And they have a deal on at the moment where you bring a second hand game in and they will give you double what they normally pay if you want to use the credit for a pre order.

I handed in my Shift 2 Unleashed and got $51 off Forza 4 lol. I am so happy at the moment. I suggest everyone do it.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4 Empty Re: Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4

Post by ausfez Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Do they have the special dlc car like they are doing in the US. if so what car are they getting?
ausfez
ausfez
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4 Empty Re: Great Deal from EB Games on Forza 4

Post by Don Stylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 pm

I pre ordered from EB Games and they mentioned that.. also they mentioned if u preorder now u get the LE edition and any dlc deals they get.. but they have not been mentioned what is part of the preorder details..

@fez.. they havent given out the pre order details to EB yet.. but i know u should get the limited edition version if u preorder now..
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson eagle73 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

EB games is the australian arm of the american company gamestop. And the american preorder car is – Alfa Romeo Guielietta. Not sure if the aussies get it though.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Dux Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

wicked bye bye shift 2. that game makes me rage bad. turn turn massive oversteer WTF?? probably trade all my games on forza 4 i think. if u buy a eb games edge card you also get another further 15% extra trade value on the 50% as well. Sold
Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Put my pre-order in but they only had the standard edition listed. Hopefully it will get upgraded to the full LE version. I don't usually buy these but for this game it looks like it's going to worth it. Might even get a kinect as well.

Just to try out the head tracking. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:08 am

Redna1L wrote:Put my pre-order in but they only had the standard edition listed. Hopefully it will get upgraded to the full LE version. I don't usually buy these but for this game it looks like it's going to worth it. Might even get a kinect as well.

Just to try out the head tracking. Smile

Don't know why that happened.
I've just checked and they have the limited and std edition listed on their website.
I pre-ordered the LE in shop weeks ago.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by xPPRTxPACMANx Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am

I actually traded in 5 games PGR3, TDU2, NFS SHIFT, NFS Hot Pursuit and Godfather II all games i never play anymore and haven’t for a long time. With the double money i actually got 100 dollars off of FM4 LE. Bonus!! Laughing
xPPRTxPACMANx
xPPRTxPACMANx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm

guys check out mighyape.com i think it is, 95 delivered LE version with the free mini cooper, and it's an aussie version!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down