OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie to OZFM

3 posters

Go down

Newbie to OZFM Empty Newbie to OZFM

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Harms34, I am a casual racer, I like to spend most of my time painting racecar replicas. I hope to get more involved in the OZFM community as the days progress. And i am also open to suggestions on liveries to paint.

Thanks Guys

Back to top Go down

Newbie to OZFM Empty Re: Newbie to OZFM

Post by Reaps Wed May 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Gday mate, welcome to the forum! Good to see another painter on board, some of the guys here are pretty damn impressive but I struggle with paints etc myself, usually I end up bumming a paint of someone else here hahaha.

Have a look around & send out some friend requests, usually someone is on most nights having a run, + we run a regular monthly hotlap comp & our v8 series on Tuesday nights too, along with other series + photo/drift/drag comps. Also if you have an idea for an event or competition feel free to post it up, if you build it, they will come hahahaha Smile

Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Original Reapr wrote:Gday mate, welcome to the forum! Good to see another painter on board, some of the guys here are pretty damn impressive but I struggle with paints etc myself, usually I end up bumming a paint of someone else here hahaha.

Have a look around & send out some friend requests, usually someone is on most nights having a run, + we run a regular monthly hotlap comp & our v8 series on Tuesday nights too, along with other series + photo/drift/drag comps. Also if you have an idea for an event or competition feel free to post it up, if you build it, they will come hahahaha Smile

Haha yer tru my downfall with painting is probably patience. Id have to thank Burnto22 for letting me know about OZFM it gives me somewhere else to showcase my liveries other than flickr. Hopefully i will get involved in some of the racing comps!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm

hiya mate,welcome to OZFM, nice number in ya GT Wink

have a look around, theres plenty to look at so that should keep ya busy for a while. Hope to see ya in one of the comps somewhere soon bud

nice SF effort too
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by ausfez Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm

welcome.
ausfez
ausfez
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:42 pm

TEEROY 34 wrote:hiya mate,welcome to OZFM, nice number in ya GT Wink

have a look around, theres plenty to look at so that should keep ya busy for a while. Hope to see ya in one of the comps somewhere soon bud

nice SF effort too

Thanks mate the 34 is because i am a massive Garry Rogers Motorsport fan!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down