OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duke Nukem Forever

+2
NoRecoil
mcrow5
6 posters

Go down

Duke Nukem Forever Empty Duke Nukem Forever

Post by mcrow5 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:10 am

after being in development for 10 years, being cancelled once, its finally being confirmed!!! its coming!!

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/09/03/controversial-long-awaited-duke-nukem-forever-will-finally-be-released/
mcrow5
mcrow5
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Forever Empty Re: Duke Nukem Forever

Post by NoRecoil Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 am

"shake it baby"

DNcashman Smile
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by wylie27 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:52 pm

yeah and GT5 will be released soon as well.

Vapourware

wylie27
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by okrad Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm not holding my breath for either of them. They both look good from the media releases but you can only push a game release back so long before the momentum dies and you fade into oblivion. There's been a LOT of media attention about the fact the Forza 3 really raised the bar, but GT5 prologue was pretty average. It's been a good 6mths where GT5 really needed to be released, but there's been no attention.

The GT5 hype had promise but the more they keep delaying, the more they work against themselves. There's all the new hype is that it's 3D, but no one gives a Frig about 3D, it's a fad just like it was 20yrs ago when I saw the Never Ending Story in 3D. When I was 6yrs old I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, now I just don't care. No one wants to have to wear stupid glasses to watch/play anything nor will I pay $3000 for the "experience" and the manufacturers are fucking stupid for thinking anyone apart from the IQ-50 Joneses would believe otherwise. The $3000 I might spend on my real life rally car brings me much more enjoyment than a TV ever could.

The game would need absolutely perfect physics and gameplay on release or it's gonna end up like F1 2010 where it's a brilliant game in so many ways, but the bugs just make me not want to play it.
okrad
okrad
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by okrad Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 am

New trailer out. Apparently it will be released on PC, Xbox and PS3 on 6th May in Aus.