OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!!

2 posters

Go down

Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!! Empty Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!!

Post by Mitch Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:45 pm

G'day OZFM gamers!!!

Well im a 20 yo driver/storeman of a plumbing supplies business, and reside in the Hunter Valley shithole town of Cessnock, NSW. Ive been a Forza gamer from the original game on the previous gen Xbox, and have been hooked ever since. Like some, my xbox live experience never started until my initial purchase of a Xbox 360. The gamer friends I have come to know from my xbox live gaming on FM2 are the best group of gamers I know on my friends' list.....unlike the gamers from shooters, they're not aggressive in their styles, not hot-headed in gaming and easy to socialize with....... they're just great people!! Cheers!!

My approach to this game is somewhat different than most. Im a non-assisted gamer, who values the "simulation" aspect of this driving game, so the realism of my driving techniques and style with realistic tuning to match my cars is the utmost importance to make this "simulator" an enjoyable game. The nose-dive driving style coupled with single rate bump rates and extreme alignment is huge disappointment on FM2, but like most, the recent announcement of the FM3 has reinvigorated my interest with the existing game....so I'll stick with it. I hope these issues are rectified for FM3, and I will be able to bring my well known tuning abilities from RacePro, and be able to get right into FM3. The tuning aspect of RacePro is far more superior than FM2, and requires far more detailed and in-depth driving and testing patience than the standard FM2 tuner. If Turn 10 nails this, with respects, current crop of FM2 tuners will struggle.

So for now, I hope to see you all on FM2, you can also catch me on RacePro, Call Of Duty 4 and 5.

And lets get together and get OZFM going too eh? We all should promote the home of Australian Forza gamers, and make an impact FM3. Cheers to rastawookie and manic for the introduction as well!!

Mitch

Last edited by Mitch - (Call Me Stig) on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!! Empty Re: Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!!

Post by RU four 86 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Welcome MitchStig,
and a very honest call, and I guess we all take out of any game very different needs and expectations, myself I wish I had the time time to take this game further, but I don't. what I do like is he online mateship that forms like this can offer, dito for FM3, can't wait...
I keep an eye (teste) out for you on the track, and look fwd to any input you wish to offer here
cheers
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!! Empty Re: Some say that he baffled by urinals........and that one of his eyes is actually a teste......all we know is he is not The Stig, but he is a bogan called Mitch!!

Post by Mitch Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 am

Cheers mate! Ive done reasonably well with the RacePro tuning aspect, with top 10-20 times in several classes. Im a RWD style of driver and am looking forward to contributing to the RWD tuning aspect of FM3, and if FM3 replicates RacePros' excellent tuning "engine", ill be here to let you all know what Im up to.

Cya out there!
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey stig lover (lol).
As far as fm3 tuning goes we can only hope. If it does change I know it will take me a while to adjust, so your gonna have to hook me me up.
Sports suspension FTW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

yeh waddup rasta

yep the anticipation is high!!! The tuning in RacePro is tediuos, and somewhat anal (but rewarding when you've nailed it) - hang on that doesnt sound right.......LOL..........(don't think dirty thoughts, don't think dirty thoughts)

But with the right approach, im sure that you'll do fine.

B-Class sports suspension rule!!!
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down