OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday Empty PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday

Post by Neilo05 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:49 pm

We have decided to run a test session for anyone interested this Tuesday night.

One of the main things we want to test is the new qualifying format of a One lap shoot off.

Followed by a 10 lap sprint race.

Also will be good to get to know everyone from VMotorsport and SlipStream Racing sites.

Lobby will open from 8pm AEDST.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday Empty Re: PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday

Post by Dektra Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Clashes with clios
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday Empty Re: PCARS - RUF Cup test @ Imola this Tuesday

Post by Neilo05 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Dektra wrote:Clashes with clios

As its only a test to try out how the lobby will work, the 3 of us racing in the Clios, myself Mitch and Ssemper would be effected. I will be doing the test as lost interest in the Clios but the other 2 will more then likely still enter into the Clios as the test is not important for a full grid.
Neilo05
Neilo05
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steeljockey Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:12 pm

I still need to work out some lap numbers for the last few races, so after the Imola test, I may run a couple of the last tracks to finalise the series setup. If anyone wants to stick around and do some late laps, maybe rerun the qualifying practice, it will probably stil be on after the Clio cup so feel free to drop in.

Steeljockey
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Sorry I bailed early, wheel lost FFB again and couldnt tay up longer.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Steeljockey Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:24 pm

I know what you mean. Lost FFB on the grid at Imola. Stopped on the side of the track to reset, wheel reset at 30 degrees off to the left, went to the pits as I thought car must be broke but it turned out ok, just the wheel reset crooked. Tyre temps went through the roof even though I didn't change tyres in the pits. Wheel stuck to the left all night even after a second reset. Eventually fixed it by plugging wheel in to PC.

Steeljockey
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down