OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night

3 posters

Go down

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night Empty FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night

Post by Dektra Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 am

Round 7
Yas Marina Corkscrew (Alt) Night

WELCOME TO THE LAST V8 ROUND ON OZFM

-Tuesday 15/12/15 - On track at 8:50pm AEDT

ONLY ONE ROOM TONIGHT
Drive Hard and Fair - Be patient when attempting to pass

You will be required to keep a minimum of two wheels on the track at all times. Failure to do so is in direct contradiction of the OZFM Driver Code Of Conduct, and repeated cuts will result in penalties. 

If you have signed up but are unable to attend please notify myself or post up below so you can be taken off the attending list. If you have signed up but do not see your name in a lobby post up in this round thread and you will be allocated a lobby.

Night setup:
8:30pm: Lobby Open, invites sent
8:50pm: Qualy 3laps 
9:00pm: Race 1 14 laps +1 Form, Q round grid, rolling start
9:40pm: Race 2 14 laps +1 Form, Race 1 results grid, rolling start
10:20pm: Race 3 14 laps +1 Form, Race 2 results grid, rolling start

Multiplayer Qually settings
Press Y to create priv match.
Select ok.
Game options.
Choose track Indianapolis GP
Damage Simulation
3laps
Collision mode always off
Right bumper button for advanced rules
compare best lap scores yes
Grid ordering random
End race timer 2min
Right bumper button to car restrictions
Division V8 supercar
make sure everyone has right PI cars

Multiplayer race settings
Press Y to create priv match.
Select ok.
Game options.
Choose track Indianapolis GP
Damage Simulation
15laps
Collision mode always On
Right bumper button for advanced rules.
Grid ordering best lap
Ascending yes
End race timer 5 min
Right bumper button to car restrictions
Division V8 supercar
make sure everyone has right PI cars

Bunch point -  Secondary pit straight (between turn 10 and 11)
80kph(50mph) speed limit from here for 1st place till start point

Start point - Race pace will commence from the hotel underpass. There will be no passing until the start finish line on pit straight. 

The Rules:

- Rolling Start Procedure -
The lead Car will dictate the speed from the Bunch Point, which must be less than 80km/h and more than 70km/h. The practice of aggressively accelerating and/or braking, and/or moving either left or right is prohibited from this point. From the Start Point the lead Car must accelerate at which time all other Cars may accelerate. No overtaking, or break in formation is permitted until the start line. If lead Car reaches the Start line and hasn’t accelerated, the second Car in the line and the remainder of the field is permitted to accelerate after which overtaking will be permitted. Overtaking is strictly forbidden until the start line unless a Car slows with an obvious problem.

OZFM COMS Racing License Registry

OZFM Drivers Code of Conduct

Assists:
Refer to your COMS License Restrictions

Incident Review:
All incidents will need to be presented to a COMS Official for stewarding within 24 hours of the incident via private message. Incidents are NOT to be discussed on the forum as this may bring the series and forum into disrepute and will not be viewed in a good light by those who steward the incident. All decisions are final.

***PLEASE NOTE***
Please make sure your connection is up to racing. If you feel you may be not be able to race safely with your connection it may be best for you to sit out.

Lobbies:

Only one Lobby tonight, please join NoRecoil by 8:50pm
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night Empty Re: FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night

Post by TheAlfheim Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Thanks for the racing tonight guys.

I announced at the start that tonight was my first night with the racing wheel. I tried to stay out of everyone's way and let people pass, as I knew I'd be off the pace. Sorry if I held anyone up.

Looking forward to the next series.

TheAlfheim
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night Empty Re: FM6 - V8 Series XI - R7 Yas Marina Corkscrew (alt) Night

Post by Dektra Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:57 pm

One incident so far is under investigation. Please put any more up if you feel there were any
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:17 pm

TheAlfheim wrote:Thanks for the racing tonight guys.  

I announced at the start that tonight was my first night with the racing wheel.  I tried to stay out of everyone's way and let people pass, as I knew I'd be off the pace.  Sorry if I held anyone up.

Looking forward to the next series.

Yer sorry for that race two bump Alf you went wide I saw a gap and thought I got in front enough but obviously not sorry about that
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down