OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 6 Demo Incoming

+6
NoRecoil
CosmicChimera
MadRacer38
XYvSTUvYX
Goomf
St8sMn
10 posters

Go down

Forza 6 Demo Incoming - Page 2 Empty Re: Forza 6 Demo Incoming

Post by CosmicChimera Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Goomf wrote:I'm very interested what you wheel drivers with good force feedback think.  I'm hearing once you've played Pcars and then go to Forza she's a little ordinary.

I'd agree with that - the wheel feel on Pcars is very good, although to get the most out of the ffb you need to put a lot of work into the ffb settings. I found that if you dont have the settings right, it can be an underwhelming experience. The feel of car control is still very realistic though, even if you havent got the ffb settings nailed. Forza ffb might be 'a little ordinary', but I wouldn't be as harsh as Hillcrest - when you consider that there are not a gazillion sliders to adjust for each car, I reckon it's not too bad a compromise...
I've recently moved from the Tx to the CSP V2, and the difference is huge - I've only given the FM6 demo a short go so far, but seems quite a bit better than FM5 with feedback.

CosmicChimera
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkly Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 pm

how do you turn the music off

Rinkly
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by hillcrest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Well, it wasn't my intention to be harsh haha.

The main thing for me is that my wheel is on my desk with my PC and my xbone is on another side of the room connected to the home entertainment system and the tv.

For me playing any racing game on xbox involves moving a bunch of things around, and honestly I'd rather just play forza with a pad. Forza's pad support though is second to none and it feels great, their wheel support, well for me its not worth moving the xbox, unpluging and repluging everything in.

It was worth it for pcars, until now since xbox fails to launch the game
hillcrest
hillcrest
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down