OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye, i guess

Go down

Bye, i guess Empty Bye, i guess

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Since I have been told I cannot compete because of lag I just just wanted to say bye, I guess. P.S. I do understand but Internet sucks, that's all I can say

Back to top Go down

Bye, i guess Empty Re: Bye, i guess

Post by sempeR Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 pm

HAHA yeah the internet does suck, there is no problem in hanging around here on the forum, looks like youre a painter and we have a few around here, not sure if single, but ready to mingle.

For online racing (with people in your part of the world), you could check out simracers.myfreeforum.org or forzascs.forumotion.net. I hear they are the go to guys, but theres other groups out there Wink Oh and don't forget the good ol ifca at ifca.highforum.net
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Alright thanks, 'preciate it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 pm

I think ill just go back to ForzaProRacing because I used to be there in fm4 so ill ask an old friend if their going to fm5 and they will probably accept me back, nice meeting you guys, well or how many of you I talked to in the 35 or so minutes before I was told I couldent race, but see ya around

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum