OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room

5 posters

Go down

GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room Empty GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:19 am

This is where in race incidents will be discussed. It is advised that people save replays for every race.
Video evidence of any suspected incident should be uploaded to youtube or the like (through in game DVR publishing to skydrive)

Penalties may include:
- Pit drive through to be completed in the following round
- Championship point deductions
- Banned from the series (unlikely but thought i'd mention it... ooooh scary!)

Drivers have 1 week (7 days) to lodge a protest. Any protests made after this will not be considered for review.

Last edited by Dektra on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room Empty Re: GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 am

I have a race video of all 3 races. should be up soon.

Back to top Go down

GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room Empty Re: GT Sprint Championship - Stewards Room

Post by TheSwatDx Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm

incidents was my fault, all i remember was you lagging a fair bit in front of me and me locking up the brakes behind you and then getting smashed from behind once i turned you around on race 1
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:31 pm

The following incidents are being investigated.

Race 1:
ARL V33T33 + TheSwatDX (Lap 1 Turn 3) Pit drive-through to be served next race - TheSwatDx
Surferofthemind + Unknown (Lap 1 Pit Straight) No penalties able to be issued
ARL V33T33 + TheSwatDx (Lap 6 Turn 2) Racing incident with lag involved. No Penalties issued

Race 2:
NoRecoil + Duke Drifter (Formation Lap, Turn 22) Drive through served in race - NoRecoil
TheSwatDX + MadRacer38 (Lap 2 Turn 21) Racing Incident. No penalties issued.
MadRacer38 + Dektra + Duke Drifter (Lap 2 Turn 22) Pit drive-through to be served next race - MadRacer38

Race 3:
MadRacer38 + xCaderz (Lap 6 Turn 11-19) Both parties at fault for sections of this one, No penalties issued.

Last edited by Dektra on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

What race number V33T33?
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Dektra wrote:What race number V33T33?
If it is on the video it would be Race One.

For the Enduro might want to open it up a little earlier for a test run. See who is lagging the most and hopefully get them rebooted and sorted before the feature race.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Race 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

surferofthemind wrote:
Dektra wrote:What race number V33T33?
If it is on the video it would be Race One.

For the Enduro might want to open it up a little earlier for a test run. See who is lagging the most and hopefully get them rebooted and sorted before the feature race.
 Was stuck at work. Nothing I could do about it. I have the 22nd completely free for the Enduro
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwatDx Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Turn two was once again my fault. Locked up.
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:55 am

Summary of Penalties from Round 1

- TheSwatDx is required to complete 1 (one) pit-lane start for one of the three races in sprint round 2 at Sebring for his contact with ARL V33T33 Race 1, Lap 1, Turn 4.

- MadRacer38 is required to complete 1 (one) pit-lane start for one of the three races in sprint round 2 at Sebring for unsafe re-entry to the track resulting in damage to Duke Drifters car in Race 2, Lap 2, Turn 22.

All other incidents have either been addressed or deemed racing incidents/lag incidents.
A warning will also be issued to xCaderz and Madracer38 to remind them to leave racing room.
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Incident footage if any (would be good to post where/if this can be seen beside each decision)? Also I believe in future stewards should remove themselves from any decisions involving contact with their vehicle for the sake of fairness. Just saying, what's written above differs to what I was told straight after the races, by someone who got wiped out. Someone is correct and someone incorrect, yet we only have one version listed here & that's the final decision. Following the process above (& below) would help ensure the fairest decision is made for any future rulings.

Happy to help by offering my opinion in any decisions that have footage & need a 2nd opinion, as i'm sure many others also are. If there is no footage and action is to be taken then unfortunately we need a written account from ALL on track witnesses to the incident, otherwise it is unfair to punish someone in that scenario, unless they claim sole responsibility & no other witnesses dispute this.
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:50 pm

I'll share the replays with Sprint Series as the description. Feel free to have a look
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by MadRacer38 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 pm

When was the racing room, or lack of, incident for me?

Had a look through the replays but I don't see where I did foul on that one.
MadRacer38
MadRacer38
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Heading down the mountain lap 6 race 3, incidents with you and Caderz
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSwatDx Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:21 pm

I take full responsibility for me accidents.. locked up and went up the ass..
TheSwatDx
TheSwatDx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaps Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Dektra wrote:I'll share the replays with Sprint Series as the description. Feel free to have a look

Had a look and I must say sorry for questioning the penalties system etc earlier. Good fair stewarding from what I saw Toast 
Reaps
Reaps
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down