OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out!

+4
Dektra
XYvSTUvYX
lakerslegend
Sly Dux
8 posters

Go down

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! Empty The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out!

Post by Sly Dux Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:49 am

So microsoft have lifted their embargo on F5 and here are links to the reviews I could be bothered linking Smile

http://www.newsarama.com/19625-forza-motorsport-5-review-this-is-the-racing-simulator-youre-looking-for.html

This guy doesnt like it from the sounds of it.....
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/forza-motorsport-5/review/

Every race a constant struggle against your opponents...
http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/20/5124990/forza-5-review

http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/20/every-turn-is-a-story-in-the-solid-forza-5-for-xbox-one-review/

So by the looks of it so far F5 is receiving mixed reviews from the critics, But I know I look forward to jumping in and trying it as soon as I get the chance. Its not all the reviews and Im sure plenty more will surface in the coming days but I thought I would chuck some up for everybody to sus if they wanted. Enjoy!

Sly Dux
Sly Dux
World Champion

Back to top Go down

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! Empty Re: The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out!

Post by lakerslegend Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 am

Release half a game at full price and then sell you the rest of it later .

Make the content that is in the game so hard to get ya hands on you have to pay for that too ( again ) .

I felt this coming with FM4s stingy credit system and was afraid of this with FM5 ... fears confirmed .

Add the fact wheel users getting shafted over what is no doubt money knowing micro$oft .  

Micro$oft and Turn 10 , Take ya Microtransactions , ya DLC and ya so called game and put it where youll need a lot of industrial lubricant to get it out again .......IM OUT !

lakerslegend
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! Empty Re: The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out!

Post by XYvSTUvYX Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! Yeah+he+mad+_a113332f6a0cb5251ef4f14fdd07444e
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 am

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! 61910-hustlers-new-engine-help-him-pick-parts-yall-thread-power-tops-yeah-he-mad_u18chan-jpg?dateline=1355193110
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am

lakerslegend wrote:Release half a game at full price and then sell you the rest of it later .

Make the content that is in the game so hard to get ya hands on you have to pay for that too ( again ) .

I felt this coming with FM4s stingy credit system and was afraid of this with FM5 ... fears confirmed .

Add the fact wheel users getting shafted over what is no doubt money knowing micro$oft .  

Micro$oft and Turn 10 , Take ya Microtransactions , ya DLC and ya so called game and put it where youll need a lot of industrial lubricant to get it out again .......IM OUT !
Wooooooooo! JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:03 am

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! U-mad-10
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 pm

The embargo is lifted and the reviews are out! You-mad-brah--_t39v
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by lakerslegend Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 am

A little Antsie yes i admit .

lakerslegend
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by LATENT IMAGE Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:36 am

Just got XB1 yesterday.

xbox setup was not intuitive, had to create a new email account as it would not import my old xbox live account for some reason i tried 3 times.

selecting the option to 'create new email' was a total mystery and was not explained, my mate figured it out just by pressing everything, eventually it was a combination of the 4 colour buttons.

making your own profile is more of a pain the 360 was much easier with more options the XB1 just has presets you cant adjust.

blue-ray movie (Pacific Rim) that was totally spectacular XB1 had a loading icon artifact that would not go away until XB1 was rebooted for some reason.

voice commands seemed nice though

also cool was no need to type in live code just show in cam and it was automatic.

rebooting XB1 while plugged into optical audio produced a very loud pop sound through my sound system, the 360 never did that.

normal DVD playback is jittery every 10 seconds or so for the entire movie.

XB1 needs some work Im gonna write to MS.

how dare they.... Smile

havent tried Forza yet will try it today.
LATENT IMAGE
LATENT IMAGE
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum