OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass

+6
XYvSTUvYX
OctarineDream
Sleuth 101
FrankTank
mad DANNO 29
Dazza4610
10 posters

Go down

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Empty EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Via Email wrote:
Xbox One launch day will be a super busy, with thousands of people wanting to grab their shiny new gear as fast as possible to get their game on. With that in mind we've come up with some ways to make your Xbox One pickup experience less stressful.

Firstly, what if we told you that you could get your Xbox One for less?

Get more towards your Xbox One during VIP Trade Week:

Simply trade your old Xbox 360 and PS3 hardware towards your Xbox One and you’ll get a huge 50% Bonus Trade Credit! It gets even better, with DOUBLE your EB World Bonus Trade Credit for any games you trade! Make the most of this great deal at your local EB Games store from this Saturday 9th November to next Saturday 16th November, and get your Xbox One for less!

With your gaming dollar taking you further, let us save you some time as well. With our FastPass express pickup queue you'll spend less time waiting and more time gaming.

Getting your FastPass is super simple:

Preorder all your Xbox One games and accessories
Pay off in full all preorders you’ll be collecting on launch day
Get your FastPass coupon and receipt -- keep these together!
On Xbox One launch day line up in the FastPass queue
Head home with your new Xbox One console, games and accessories sooner!
Important info about using your FastPass:

Keep your FastPass coupon and fully paid receipt in a safe and secure place!
The FastPass queue will be for Xbox One preorder pickups only, so make sure to get all your preorders and trades done early – like during VIP Trade Week!
You can get a FastPass up until 5pm on Thursday 21st November.
Must-read info about your Next Gen preorder:

Xbox One launch day is 22nd November, check HERE for midnight openings near you.
All Xbox One console preorders need to be picked up within 72 hours of launch, by COB Sunday 24th November. EB World Level 4 members have 7 days -- until COB Friday 29th November-- to pick up their Xbox One console preorders.
Due to high demand we cannot offer layby's for Xbox One consoles and accessories.
Xbox One requires an online membership, Xbox Live Gold, in order to play online multiplayer games, and to access certain functionality and content. Online memberships are sold separately.
You may be required to activate your Xbox One console online and/or download a software update in order to use the console, or to enable certain functionality. An internet connection and sufficient download limit is required.

Last edited by Dazza4610 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Empty Re: EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass

Post by mad DANNO 29 Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm

hehe already got the fastest fastpass available

had a change of plans : have swapped my V.I.P exclusive from EB Games for the midnight release of Call of Duty : Ghosts

.....to a V.I.P exclusive from EB Games for the midnight release of the Xbox One....get my xbox first without lining up...lines are for suckers Very Happy  with a heap of extra goodies to be thrown in.and also get taken out to dinner with all the staff before the launch.

1st xbone owner in Port Stephens = ME

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

and have put this up in the EB shop as well for release night

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Flyer10
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Empty Re: EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

So I went in to EB to see what my 120Gb Elite was worth and turns out after all the bonus' due to the promo starting this weekend and my level 3 EB World card it is worth about $106.00

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

ouch....the elite is the older model isn't it ? I get confused there is so many versions of the 360
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTank Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 pm

mad DANNO 29 wrote:ouch....the elite is the older model isn't it ? I get confused there is so many versions of the 360
The Elite was the very last of the old shape 360s. Before the 360S was released.
FrankTank
FrankTank
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Dazza4610 wrote:So I went in to EB to see what my 120Gb Elite was worth and turns out after all the bonus' due to the promo starting this weekend and my level 3 EB World card it is worth about $106.00
Yeah they offer a bonus but probably just reduced the trade in value recently, cant remember exactly what I got for mine but was with a few dodgy controllers and a slim console with hard drive was over $220, oh and a few games also, I felt it was an ok deal back then considering the fan was rattling squeling inside the console and needed a good knock to get it going.

Went and bought another second hand console of them reconditioned for less than I got for me trade so was happy.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 pm

not trading my 360 slim anyways....the kids are going to get it for the toy room....the xbone will be for my toy room....no kids allowed Laughing
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:53 pm

mad DANNO 29 wrote:hehe already got the fastest fastpass available

had a change of plans : have swapped my V.I.P exclusive from EB Games for the midnight release of Call of Duty : Ghosts

.....to a V.I.P exclusive from EB Games for the midnight release of the Xbox One....get my xbox first without lining up...lines are for suckers Very Happy  with a heap of extra goodies to be thrown in.and also get taken out to dinner with all the staff before the launch.

1st xbone owner in Port Stephens = ME

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

and have put this up in the EB shop as well for release night

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Flyer10
Smile

You're a bloody legend Danno!

OctarineDream
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Is that poster at the salamander bay eb I was out there today pre-ordering X BONE and forza il have a look around for the poster you put up that's pretty awesome
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 am

it will be up for the release night......and hopefully stay up for a while.

yes at Salamander Stu.

Will you be at the midnight launch for xbone ?
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 am

Ah k cool, most prob lol
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX

Back to top Go down

Post by dale teague Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 am

Hey Danno do u now u can pick up COD Ghosts for xbone on 15th Nov. Not sure about a midnight release or anything. That way we can sit & look at it for a week till console comes out. You can also pick up AC Black Flag on 21 Nov

dale teague
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 am

yeah....i'm swapping my 360 prestige over for a xbOne prestige.
Ghosts is looking pretty good on the 360 so should be awesome on the xbOne.

the 22nd just can't come quick enough
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by dale teague Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Picked up my fast pass today & i`m ready to roll,come on 22nd. Hey Danno i`m getting conflicting stories from 2 different EB Games stores, 1 says will be getting Ghosts on 15th & other says no i won`t it`s a mis print in there system. Guess we`ll find out on Friday.

dale teague
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

waiting till 22nd at my EB....why bother getting games early I reckon

thought i'd google eb fast pass...I like how we are even in front of EB facebook page ... haha

EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Fp110
EB Games Xbox One Day One Fast Pass Fp210
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm

mad DANNO 29 wrote:

thought i'd google eb fast pass...I like how we are even in front of EB facebook page ... haha

The EB Facebook page is a joke sometimes. Stupid posts and not much info. No wonder your posts here rank higher than their page does, lol.
Our local EB has their own FB page that post actual info on games and consoles not long after the info come available. Might be one of the reasons they were voted #1 store a year or so ago.
If I remember I might post up your OZFM poster on their page as well.

With the Fast Pass it might only be good for the huge city stores with hundreds of pre-orders to hand out. Our store reckons everyone will be out the door, console/games in hand, by 12:30am. Plus most customers have a Fast Pass leaving only a handful at the end of the line. Good news for me is that I can get some quality sleep after I drop of the kids and be at EB by 11:30 without the fear of waiting for ages in a line. Should get a few hours play before 3am start at work.

Oh, and change your search to "eb games fast pass" and your poster will be 4th and on the top line of the image search! (well it was when I posted)
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Grabbed my Fast Pass this morning. The guy at EB said I can pick up everything but the consol at 6pm, then if I come down about 11 he will serve me first... Not hard in a small town... lol.

Need to find a game to play while I wait for a solution for the wheel now.

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by dale teague Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 pm

I want to get any xbone game in my hands so i can see what resolution they are going to project in. Looking into getting a 4k ultra HDTV to go with new console, but waiting to sus it all out first to see if it`s going to be worth spending money on new TV yet.

dale teague
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkly Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Just payed up my Xbone and Forza5.When I asked for my fast pass
was told that does not get me to the front of the line.it only applies
to pickups on Thursday morning. For midnight pickup need to go in
Wednesday after 9pm and get a Number.Yo 
Rinkly
Rinkly
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:37 pm

So, head in at 8:30 and get a ticket, then have dinner and come back at midnight
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinkly Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 pm

SO Why All The Fuss and Hype about Fast Pass.
Rinkly
Rinkly
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Rinkly wrote:SO Why All The Fuss and Hype about Fast Pass.
Not sure either rinkly, I thought it was for launch day not midnight launches, as pretty certain anyone there at midnight is there for exactly the same reason.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by mad DANNO 29 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Rinkly wrote:Just payed up my Xbone and Forza5.When I asked for my fast pass
was told that does not get me to the front of the line.it only applies
to pickups on Thursday morning. For midnight pickup need to go in
Wednesday after 9pm and get a Number.Yo 

already have #1

Cool 
mad DANNO 29
mad DANNO 29
Technical Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza4610 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:51 pm

The bennifit of Fast Pass for me will be not standing in line behind that idiot that is arguing that the pin they are using for their credit card is the right one...

Dazza4610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down