OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 4 Videos

5 posters

Go down

Forza 4 Videos  Empty Forza 4 Videos

Post by NoRecoil Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:47 am

Round 1 of the RGL series im competing in, had an ok race - got stuck in traffic after pitting to early Sad
Happy with the result though
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 Videos  Empty Re: Forza 4 Videos

Post by Dektra Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

This music makes me aggressive...
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:43 pm

How is qualifying run?
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 pm

20min session with collisions on.
You need to find space on track and hope like hell you dont have some slow arse numpty show up infront of you when your on a flyer, most of them a fairly good and pull off on the grass if they see someone coming.
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Surely thats enough time to run better than a 58. Did he say this was room 1 or 2?
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Room 1, but the field isn't as close as here - Top 8 drivers would mix well in room 1 here but only 1 or 2 would make our regular top 8.

Pistol fit might have only done one clean lap or struggled to find space for a good lap, there tail end of room 1 is more like our lower room 2 for outright speed but there clean.
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Excellent vid, and interesting the point and penalty system they have in place, very proffesional series on first impressions.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by sempeR Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:16 pm

NoRecoil wrote:Room 1, but the field isn't as close as here - Top 8 drivers would mix well in room 1 here but only 1 or 2 would make our regular top 8.

Pistol fit might have only done one clean lap or struggled to find space for a good lap, there tail end of room 1 is more like our lower room 2 for outright speed but there clean.

Okay fair enough, at first i thought it might have been shootout style qualy with a few people running messy laps, all good though.

Looks the goods, its great that it seems this one guy puts in his time and patience to throwing the vid together, hats off to him. If theyre next series doesnt clash with one of ours, it would be worth a look for sure. Maybe a few of us could get on board? Team OZFM all over an RGL series video... plug plug plug Wink
sempeR
sempeR
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 pm

sempeR wrote:
NoRecoil wrote:Room 1, but the field isn't as close as here - Top 8 drivers would mix well in room 1 here but only 1 or 2 would make our regular top 8.

Okay fair enough, at first i thought it might have been shootout style qualy with a few people running messy laps, all good though.

Looks the goods, its great that it seems this one guy puts in his time and patience to throwing the vid together, hats off to him. If theyre next series doesnt clash with one of ours, it would be worth a look for sure. Maybe a few of us could get on board? Team OZFM all over an RGL series video... plug plug plug Wink

Had already thought that, it was just a shame the signups had closed after i joined there forum.
I was lucky to make it in, had to prove i wasn't some random twat and hope someone didn't show up to pre season qualifying.

If the registration was open i would have messaged a handful of guys for a onslaught of there series pirat

They will most likely have a small series after this one but it wont be until octoberish - but ill keep people posted
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffelz Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 am

Well presented video. I love the amount of work that has gone into it, not just having the overlays, but also the fact that they would have had to have taken most of those stats manually. That was one of the biggest things that was putting me off making my own race vid. Also seemed like the commentator was a little more enthusiastic than in the car presentation video
Waffelz
Waffelz
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down