OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed?

2 posters

Go down

Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed? Empty Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed?

Post by crimson eagle73 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I thought they fixed this update stuff. My Fanatec GT2 Wheel is acting strange again. It's playable, but not as enjoyable as before. Bit sad about spending so much money on something which now doesn't work as advertised. There is a slight feedback. And slight feeling from the wheel centering belt, but no where near what it used to be. It's like there is a huge centering belt deadzone in the middle.

I do not think Turn 10 should be doing stuff about this, since most of their customers used the controller anyway. The ones who should be jumping up and down and threatening legal action are the wheel manufacturers themselves. They are the ones who are going to lose big time over this.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed? Empty Re: Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed?

Post by crimson eagle73 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Never mind. I found a way to fix it myself. Seemed all I hd to do was turn the sen down from 270 to 120. And presto. All force feedback came back. Turned Lin down to 0 and adjusted sen up to about 200 where I felt it was not too twitchy. Seems whatever the patch did screwed with the sensitivity settings. Now I am back to normal.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed? Empty Re: Any news on the Wheel feedback loss issue still not fixed?

Post by iWolf Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Hey crimson,

No, as you've discovered the problem isn't fixed Evil or Very Mad
I was going to point you the the xbox forums, but saw you've posted there and I expect you're aware of the alleged fix they say you should do.

I tried their "fix" and it worked initially but the problems came back after a couple of sessions of Forza.
I now re-bind the wheel to the xbox EVERY TIME I turn the xbox on. I hope I don't jinx myself, but the wheel has been working ok since I started doing that.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson eagle73 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Actually, I really think what I did fixed it. Feedback is still strong. Although some strange things sometimes happen during a race. (Wheel pulls to one side) Might have just been one of those wierd glitches. Two days now and the feedback is consistant and strong. But strangely there seems to be no feedback or wheel resistance before a race.

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down