OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking photos of your car in the pits.

4 posters

Go down

Taking photos of your car in the pits. Empty Taking photos of your car in the pits.

Post by surferofthemind Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 pm

I thought I might resurrect this post from a FM3 discussion about getting photos in the pits of your car at different driving angles other than the AI controlled pitting.

These instructions work in FM2, FM3 and FM4.

1. get into the car you want to photograph
2. goto UPGRADE
3. select TEST DRIVE
4. pick your track
5. once on track drive into the pits
6. when the AI takes control press the START button
7. select TUNE SETUP
8. when in Tune Setup make any change to your tune. You can always change it right back but you must make some change to get the (A) APPLY option at the bottom of the screen.
9. press (A) to Apply
10. at the Apply Current Setup popup window select (A) YES to apply the change
11. select RESUME to get back to driving

If it works you will have complete control of your car in the pits. Drive it anywhere you like for your photo. You can even spin the car and take pics of it pitting from the reverse end. Just be careful as not all areas in the pits are accessible and if you do go too far expect some damage to the bodywork.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you can see the car driving the wrong way in the Catalunya pits. Wanted an anti-clockwise shot to simulate Eastern Creek.
Taking photos of your car in the pits. 5092259391_6debdc35f1_z

Get shots of your cars leaving the pit bay laying down rubber like in a real race.
Taking photos of your car in the pits. 4380960095_193c423404_z

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the Storefront for some other photos taken in the pits. At the Nur you can back your car between the shelters and where there are pit crew you can have them standing in your car for a funny shot. Experiment on different tracks.

Apologies for the Forza 3 photos. Will get some FM4 ones made up soon.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Taking photos of your car in the pits. Empty Re: Taking photos of your car in the pits.

Post by Don Stylz Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

I was actually wondeirng if this would work for FM4 as it did in FM3.. forgot how to get control though of the car.. nice work reserecting this topic surfer Wink
Don Stylz
Don Stylz
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Taking photos of your car in the pits. Empty Re: Taking photos of your car in the pits.

Post by Lt HELI Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Great post, I was wondering about this when I saw one of your photos the other day.

What a Face
Lt HELI
Lt HELI
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 pm

for group photos in the pits create a custom private lobby and put it on TAG
Wilson
Wilson
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down