OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February ALMS DLC

+16
Dektra
Tastyyx
ted
crimson eagle73
original skin
surferofthemind
Sleuth 101
stikman
Dazza4610
NoRecoil
JamieWhincup#1
Envy The Best
never enough
RRT_DemoN
o MANIC o
STONDKIWI
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

February ALMS DLC - Page 2 Empty Re: February ALMS DLC

Post by RRT_DemoN Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

lol sorry forgot the valiants

RRT_DemoN
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Some good points Recoil but i'm happy that it's there so tongue
I would love a LC/LJ GTR XU1, LH SLR5000, LX A9X , Walkinshaw, VL/VN Group A SS,
HQ Monaro, E49 Charger, Pacer and maybe even a GT Capri or XR Falcon just not the pos Phase 3 GTHO.
But none of them will ever make it in the game Evil or Very Mad
So that's why i'm happy about the HSV GTS getting in.

JamieWhincup#1
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by stikman Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm

2spd Powerglide in old HK would be sick!

stikman
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleuth 101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Least we are getting car packs/DLC monthly like T10 said we would. My thoughts being why complain, its not like any other racing game turns over as much DLC for the players, regardless of personal preferences its great to have so much variety of cars.

This being another DLC im looking forward to purchasing.
Sleuth 101
Sleuth 101
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86! Or just one or the other.... makes no difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Pender89 wrote:Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86! Or just one or the other.... makes no difference.
It would be the Subaru BRZ because as far as I know GT has the license for the 86 Smile
JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:
Pender89 wrote:Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86! Or just one or the other.... makes no difference.
It would be the Subaru BRZ because as far as I know GT has the license for the 86 Smile
Turn 10 would have better access to the new Scion FR-S... That is what they are releasing in the US.
I don't care what one we get as all 3 are pretty much the same. Just a different badge.
As Scions are designed to be customised by their owner before they leave the car yard I hope that all the available body kits come as well, not just Forza front and rear.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by original skin Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

I couldn't care less about the HSV but I am pumped for a proper Group B rally car in the Audi Sport Quattro S1.

original skin
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy The Best Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm

NoRecoil wrote:
I Agree - It's better to have more Australian cars in the game than less, however........
Its just another VE, looks the same as the W427 but it has the bonnet vents from the Monaro and the led lights from a Porsche GT3 (that we cant have).

I prefer the look of the GTS over the W427, plus its B460, got some room to move.

Sleuth 101 wrote:...its not like any other racing game turns over as much DLC for the players, regardless of personal preferences its great to have so much variety of cars.

PD is actually delivering some neat stuff for GT5. Sure there are a few suspect additions like the Nissan Leaf, but they got 2 new tracks. Special Stage is meh as its all POWAAAR, but they got Spa as well, and honestly that makes up for that.
Envy The Best
Envy The Best
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by original skin Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 pm

A track pack would be nice for FM4...

original skin
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by crimson eagle73 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Don't think it's going to happen until the season pass runs out and even then, who knows

crimson eagle73
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ted Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 pm

well anyone who releases a Veloster as a Autovista experience is being lazy already. FM4 has just been a series of highs and lows.
ted
ted
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

ted wrote:well anyone who releases a Veloster as a Autovista experience is being lazy already. FM4 has just been a series of highs and lows.
If a car company throws at you money and two new cars as prizes you would not say no to adding it to the game and AutoVista. I personally like the Veloster and with Adam's "Veloster winning" paint it looks awesome.
I love you

New car news...
I have had word and seen pics on a few cars in the new pack.
Like a Star @ heaven Alfa comes with a number of DTM style body kits that are also fully adjustable. (confirmed)
Like a Star @ heaven Plus the Audi can have rally lights added or you can go with the huge Hill Climb front and rear wings. (from pics)
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tastyyx Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 pm

surferofthemind wrote:
New car news...
Like a Star @ heaven Alfa comes with a number of DTM style body kits that are also fully adjustable. (confirmed)
Like a Star @ heaven Plus the Audi can have rally lights added or you can go with the huge Hill Climb front and rear wings. (from pics)

Link please?
Tastyyx
Tastyyx
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dektra Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Needs
Subaru BRZ
Subaru 2004 Forester STI
SOMETHING FROM MITSUBISHI WITH A RWD DRIVETRAIN!!!
If they're putting in the BRZ may as well put in the AE86GT
GTHO Phase III
Dektra
Dektra

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 am

Tastyyx wrote:
surferofthemind wrote:
New car news...

Link please?
For the Audi pics. Just check out the storefront but you will not be able to search for the specific car just the make then scroll down from there. You should find pics with 2 Audi Group B cars but with different wings.
Here is a couple I found on FM.net...
February ALMS DLC - Page 2 6819010105_c3e3307892_z
February ALMS DLC - Page 2 Audi
As for the Alfa one of the APEX guys won a code yesterday and built up the Alfa.
Another pic from FM.net...
February ALMS DLC - Page 2 6820344401_03624ba950
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 am

The fact that the E3 GTS is a COMPLETELY different car compared to the W427, I laugh at the people saying its the same! It has different suspension than the 427, a different motor, different brakes, slightly different interior and the fact that it looks better than the 427. Yes It still is another 4 door commodore base, and yes they could've filled the spot of another Aussie car with something better, but lets face it... Just be happy that they have put SOME Aussie cars in!
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by original skin Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

So pumped for the Audi - Headlights look ace!

original skin
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:52 pm

NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by original skin Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Just love it!

original skin
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by ted Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 am

surferofthemind wrote:
ted wrote:well anyone who releases a Veloster as a Autovista experience is being lazy already. FM4 has just been a series of highs and lows.
If a car company throws at you money and two new cars as prizes you would not say no to adding it to the game and AutoVista. I personally like the Veloster and with Adam's "Veloster winning" paint it looks awesome.
I love you

oh i have no problem with the Veloster being in the game, i like the car, and i understand they would have been paid for it, otherwise it wouldn't have made Autovista status. but how about something the users actually asked for. i'm betting the GTS would have been one of the less asked for cars as far as Aussie muscle is concerned. no Holden stable mate for the XB and likewise no Ford for the BigW. and the Feb DLC has another bloody Bentley and is that ANOTHER poor mans Mustang? we don't even get news on what's coming regards DLC tracks. that's if any are even planned...Dan needs to get his arse out of that Beemer and his head out of his arse!
ted
ted
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by surferofthemind Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 am

ted wrote:oh i have no problem with the Veloster being in the game, i like the car, and i understand they would have been paid for it, otherwise it wouldn't have made Autovista status. but how about something the users actually asked for. i'm betting the GTS would have been one of the less asked for cars as far as Aussie muscle is concerned. no Holden stable mate for the XB and likewise no Ford for the BigW. and the Feb DLC has another bloody Bentley and is that ANOTHER poor mans Mustang? we don't even get news on what's coming regards DLC tracks. that's if any are even planned...Dan needs to get his arse out of that Beemer and his head out of his arse!
I agree a lot of cars have been missed from entering the game as DLC. This car pack looks pretty good except that they seem to be 2 cars short... so they added another Bentley and that Charger. To me the DLC packs looked rushed to get them available each month. The last pack was very average, so average that the only car I wanted was the free Civic. Seems that the whole pack was whacked together just to release the Pagani.

To take sides with T10 I would say the licensing and then picking the right model for the game would be a headache. Then when paid for and approved the car has to be found, scanned, recorded and made in the game. Looking at a lot of the cars added to FM4 on release and a handful of the cars in the current DLC they seem to be listening... to some of us.

While I am not the biggest V8 and Aussie car fan I do believe that those cars are needed. Holden V8 Ute, Ford XR8 Ute, XR6 Turbo sedan and some of the older classics to run with the XB. As always some yank will say "you have the Falcon V8 Supercar and the Pontiac G8, what more do you guys need...".

I think there is enough new cars this month to warrant spending points on it. The Audi, Alfa, Mazda, Polo, Panoz and Holden all look great and I will be making space in the garage for each of them.
surferofthemind
surferofthemind
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieWhincup#1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 am

JamieWhincup#1
JamieWhincup#1

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy The Best Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 am

ted wrote:
But how about something the users actually asked for. i'm betting the GTS would have been one of the less asked for cars as far as Aussie muscle is concerned.

Have you looked at the car request thread on forza.net? The GTS is just as requested as the classics my friend.

surferofthemind wrote:As always some yank will say "you have the Falcon V8 Supercar and the Pontiac G8, what more do you guys need...".

Then they'll go and ask for more bloody Mustangs.
Envy The Best
Envy The Best
Multiple World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ted Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

Envy The Best wrote:
ted wrote:
But how about something the users actually asked for. i'm betting the GTS would have been one of the less asked for cars as far as Aussie muscle is concerned.

Have you looked at the car request thread on forza.net? The GTS is just as requested as the classics my friend.

i really don't appreciate what you are insinuating there...i frequented the forzamotorsport site every day for months before FM4's release and do not remember that particular GTS model being mentioned as much as classics. if i am wrong i stand corrected. now could you be a little less smug?

i am pissed off with the DLC so far. i paid for the season pass ( which isn't cheap ) and so far got no more than a few cars i want to use. and going by this thread i am not alone.
ted
ted
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by CDS MINI SPOOL Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 am

I don't think Envy was meaning to be smug there Ted. The GTS was fairly higly requested on the FM.net forums. And yes the DLC has been very dissappointing, but just be happy that they are actually giving us Aussie cars!
CDS MINI SPOOL
CDS MINI SPOOL
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next