OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race.

2 posters

Go down

Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race. Empty Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I just tuned in to watch marcus Ambrose race in the grand-am,only to find out that his partner Carl Edwards (nascar) Put the car into a wall on the first right hander he encounted on his warm-up lap.I think he should stick to tracks with only left hand turns.
Got to feel sorry for marcus, he prob would have faired pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race. Empty Re: Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race.

Post by Mitch Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

hahaha good stuff carl edwards....that would have damaged Ambroses ego lol..........nah its an obvious call thou....whats the theory that your gay if you can only turn around in one direction? hahaha I cant remember where i read or heard that...but i have somewhere............ *spins in circles in bedroom* ***both directions too***
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race. Empty Re: Why nascar drivers shouldn't circut race.

Post by Mitch Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

and I just thought of something...........if the gay theory is correct, that means the majority of the american forza community are poofs........bahahaha!!!

Northern.Ass.Sex.Community.And.Recreation (NASCAR) lol should I say that on here

ill keep it up for a joke but let me know if i need to remove the comment>>>i will
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am

Lol stig.
Whats even funnier is that the two of them raced each other in the nationwide series the next dat at the same track. Ambrose led the whole race in the wet and through 11 saftey cars only to run hot into the final turn and hand the victory to none other than the man who put him out of the grand-am race, Carl Edwards.
I laughed so hard when it happened. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 am

Mitch - (Call Me Stig) wrote:and I just thought of something...........if the gay theory is correct, that means the majority of the american forza community are poofs........bahahaha!!!

Northern.Ass.Sex.Community.And.Recreation (NASCAR) lol should I say that on here

ill keep it up for a joke but let me know if i need to remove the comment>>>i will

lol...Easy way to tell, post it on FM2 forum, lol
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down