OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikael (Michael) here

2 posters

Go down

Mikael (Michael) here Empty Mikael (Michael) here

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 pm

(Just did this presentation at OMRL so just copying it in here)

Never had an own xbox but my little brother is an real n00b, and talked me over and now i have two xbox's (!). Started out with Guitar hero and played that a lot for almost a year, running expert (hyperspeed 4) and i i'm starting to be pretty good. Bought Forza 3 2-3 months ago (my brother had been driving Forza 2 but i never tried that one). Me and my brother share our XBL profile.

Been absolutely obsessed with Forza 3 since day one. I am very egger to learn all the time with tuning and hotlapping etc. Had a rough time in the beginning but yesterday some things just clicked, specially after i started this thread. So after all the response from the guys there i did an quick lap att Iberian Short and got my time at #572 place with my C-class Subaru WRX '08. But i am still a very newbie driver and ever so often drive of the track etc.

I found this place from this post and i'll hope to meet some likeminded people to race with in here. Just wanna race clean and have a nice chat.

On the personal side i turn 26 years (old/young) now in April and i am working at an radiostation on the costa del sol (Spain), but i am born and raised in Sweden. At work i do some graphic design and manage the sound engineering for the most part. Been working with a lot of other things also, but that is an whole other story

Other things that interest my besides Forza 3 and Guitar Hero are football, (Manchester United and Barcelona) teams i've been supporting since i was a kid (11-12 years old). A listen to a lot of music everything from Pink Floyd, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix to Sigur Rós, In flames and a lot of not so "famous" artists. Movies is also a huge interest. Other then that just usual things like hanging out with friends and so on. And oh, Football manger i play a lot to. I am actually head admin for the biggest football manager forum in scandinavia with over 45,000 members. So i spend a lot of time there "bossing" over the moderators and staff.

Anyway hope that this is an ok presentation and i'll hope to see you out at the tracks.

Cheers/vänliga hälsningar/saludes

Mikael (Michael)

Back to top Go down

Mikael (Michael) here Empty Re: Mikael (Michael) here

Post by OctarineDream Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Hej Mikael!

welcome to OZFM. Jag prata lite Svenska. Smile
We are focused towards Australian Drivers, and generally race at times that are more suitable for Australians. But, Inga problem! You are welcome here to have a look around and join in some races if the times works for you.

hej da!
Chris
OctarineDream
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm

OctarineDream wrote:Hej Mikael!

welcome to OZFM. Jag prata lite Svenska. Smile
We are focused towards Australian Drivers, and generally race at times that are more suitable for Australians. But, Inga problem! You are welcome here to have a look around and join in some races if the times works for you.

hej da!
Chris

Oh nice!

Yeah i understand that, just thought i register anyway, to just pick up some tips n' trix or whatever and maybe learn/teach something. And yes, probably i won't race with because of the time difference.

(Hur kommer det sig att du pratar svenska?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctarineDream Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 am

Cool
I lived in Stockholm for about 6 months back in 2002. I learnt a little bit while I was there. I've forgotten most of it unfortunately.
It's not a hard language to learn coming from English as a lot of the words sound similar. A couple of words were funny: "fart" which means speed or fast, and "slut" which means finish or end. Both have very different meanings in English! :-)

Chris
OctarineDream
OctarineDream

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi mate

Welcome to OZFM
hope you find loads of info, im sure you will
Happy to have our very first Viking in our crew

Hope to catch ya on the track
Danska (i dont even know if thats correct, but it sounds right)

nummer 1 regel för nya killar är - Nej vinna!
OH YES! #1 rule in Swedish!!!!! thats a beauty!! HAHA
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum