OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit)

3 posters

Go down

FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Empty FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit)

Post by feralcobra Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:14 pm

ROUND 4
Watkins Glen (short circuit)

26/01/2016-On track at 8:50pm AEDT

Party Chat Rooms will be sorted at Qually, top 12 will jump in a party together then 13>24 in a party.

-Night setup-
>8:30 - Lobby open, invites sent.
>8:50 - Q Session - 3 laps (remember where you finish)
- Race 1 - Q Grid rolling start  = 15 laps (+1 formation) (remember where you finish)
- Race 2 - Race 1 Results Grid rolling start  = 15 laps (+1 formation)
- Race 3 -  random grid  = 15 laps
- Race 4 -  random grid  = 15 laps

- Rolling Start Procedure -
The lead Car will dictate the speed from the Bunch Point, which must be less than 80km/h and more than 70km/h. The practice of aggressively accelerating and/or braking, and/or moving either left or right is prohibited from this point. From the Start Point the lead Car must accelerate at which time all other Cars may accelerate. No overtaking, or break in formation is permitted until the lead Car has accelerated. If lead Car reaches the Start line and hasn’t accelerated, the second Car in the line and the remainder of the field is permitted to accelerate after which overtaking will be permitted. Overtaking is strictly forbidden until the lead Car accelerates from the Start Point unless a Car slows with an obvious problem.

Incident Review:
All incidents will need to be presented to a COMS Official for stewarding within 24 hours of the incident via private message. Incidents are NOT to be discussed on the forum as this may bring the series and forum into disrepute and will not be viewed in a good light by those who steward the incident. All decisions are final.

***PLEASE NOTE***
Please make sure your connection is up to racing. If you feel you may be not be able to race safely with your connection it may be best for you to sit out.

Drivers:
Mitch09
Tunza4010
Nate4984
NoRecoil
FeralCobra
XYvSTUvYX
AlfHeim21
Holesom
Coralon
mog0001
Ambo72
RM ll DEMON II
HCR Karlos
Dektra
BeJ47
MRN3Drifter
RAGiN T0RT0iSE
WoodyLizard
o Reaps o
Jedeye Jones
NinjaTacos22
Mad DANNO 29
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Empty Re: FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit)

Post by feralcobra Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Also this is on Australia Day so is every one still good to race or should we push it back a week
if we push it back will that be a problem for what ever is the next series just let me know what you think
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Empty Re: FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit)

Post by BeeJ Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Australia Day is OK with me.
BeeJ
BeeJ
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 pm

It's looking like it will be going ahead next week majority on the face book page are saying go ahead so I will see everyone next Tuesday rockon
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroCool (former FKNR3KT) Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:11 pm

See you all tonight!
ZeroCool (former FKNR3KT)
ZeroCool (former FKNR3KT)
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:18 pm

I will have a room open at 8:30 see you there Very Happy
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by feralcobra Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:21 am

Was some great racing again tonight here are the results the only one I didn't get was race three as I got booted if some one has it can they put it up for me thanks
Quali
FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Image11
Race1
FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Image12
Race 2
FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Image13
Race 4
FM6-Clio Cup-Round 4-Watkins Glen (short circuit) Image14
feralcobra
feralcobra
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down