OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy

5 posters

Go down

FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy Empty FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy

Post by XYvSTUvYX Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Round 1
Brands Hatch Indy

-Tuesday 5/1/16 - On track at 8:50pm AEDT

Party Chat Rooms will be sorted at Qually, top 12 will jump in a party together then 13>24 in a party.

-Night setup-
>8:30 - Lobby open, invites sent.
>8:50 - Q Session - 3 laps (remember where you finish)
- Race 1 - Q Grid rolling start  = 15 laps (+1 formation) (remember where you finish)
- Race 2 - Race 1 Results Grid rolling start  = 15 laps (+1 formation)
- Race 3 -  random grid  = 15 laps
- Race 4 -  random grid  = 15 laps

- Rolling Start Procedure -
The lead Car will dictate the speed from the Bunch Point, which must be less than 80km/h and more than 70km/h. The practice of aggressively accelerating and/or braking, and/or moving either left or right is prohibited from this point. From the Start Point the lead Car must accelerate at which time all other Cars may accelerate. No overtaking, or break in formation is permitted until the lead Car has accelerated. If lead Car reaches the Start line and hasn’t accelerated, the second Car in the line and the remainder of the field is permitted to accelerate after which overtaking will be permitted. Overtaking is strictly forbidden until the lead Car accelerates from the Start Point unless a Car slows with an obvious problem.

Incident Review:
All incidents will need to be presented to a COMS Official for stewarding within 24 hours of the incident via private message. Incidents are NOT to be discussed on the forum as this may bring the series and forum into disrepute and will not be viewed in a good light by those who steward the incident. All decisions are final.

***PLEASE NOTE***
Please make sure your connection is up to racing. If you feel you may be not be able to race safely with your connection it may be best for you to sit out.

Last edited by XYvSTUvYX on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy Empty Re: FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy

Post by NoRecoil Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:22 am

aiming to get on for this - sorting suff out for CANCON atm
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy Empty Re: FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy

Post by BeeJ Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am

Being new to OZFM and to online racing I have not experienced how qualifying sessions or rolling starts are done.  In the interest of not wasting everybody else's time on the night, or worse stuffing up a rolling start - is there somewhere on the forum that describes how the qualifying and rolling starts are managed?  I haven't done 20 posts yet so don't think I can access all areas.
BeeJ
BeeJ
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by XYvSTUvYX Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:16 pm

BeeJ wrote:Being new to OZFM and to online racing I have not experienced how qualifying sessions or rolling starts are done.  In the interest of not wasting everybody else's time on the night, or worse stuffing up a rolling start - is there somewhere on the forum that describes how the qualifying and rolling starts are managed?  I haven't done 20 posts yet so don't think I can access all areas.

also updated first post

- Rolling Start Procedure -
The lead Car will dictate the speed from the Bunch Point, which must be less than 80km/h and more than 70km/h. The practice of aggressively accelerating and/or braking, and/or moving either left or right is prohibited from this point. From the Start Point the lead Car must accelerate at which time all other Cars may accelerate. No overtaking, or break in formation is permitted until the lead Car has accelerated. If lead Car reaches the Start line and hasn’t accelerated, the second Car in the line and the remainder of the field is permitted to accelerate after which overtaking will be permitted. Overtaking is strictly forbidden until the lead Car accelerates from the Start Point unless a Car slows with an obvious problem.
XYvSTUvYX
XYvSTUvYX
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Looking forward to it. Little Clio all tuned up and ready to race.
Tortoise
Tortoise
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambo72 Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Cheers for the racing guys.. clearly I need some practice, learn clutch and a stearing wheel.
See ya next week

Ambo72
L-Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:43 pm

FM6 - Clio Cup - R1 Brands Hatch Indy Tue_ja10

One of my highlights from race 3 Shocked Cool

Really enjoyed the racing lads... can't wait until next week.
Tortoise
Tortoise
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down