OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day OZFM

5 posters

Go down

G'day OZFM Empty G'day OZFM

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 am

Been a long time player of the Forza series, but only recently decided to get into the online multiplayer aspect of it. Was happy playing Forza 1 and 2 without any xboxlive access. Forza 3 I dabbled a bit, but never got hooked.
Forza 4 was a turn around, tried my hand at rivals and a few online races, especially liked factory spec races.

Just got Horizon and can see that to get the best out of it I'll probably need to spend more time online.

Was introduced to OZFM via a few posts on OCAU. Figured the Forza fanbase there was getting pretty limited, so may as well join OZFM.

If there's anything MODS think I need to add, let me know.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

G'day OZFM Empty Re: G'day OZFM

Post by Dektra Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 am

Hey Wudan,
Welcome aboard. Horizon is going crazy on here haha. Send a friend request on xbl and I'll give you an invite to the horizon car club. You'll find heaps of drivers, tuners and painters on here. We like to think w have something for everyone.

Dektra out
Dektra
Dektra
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 am

Welcome, it's a great place to hang, the people are great, and has many seriously quick drivers and amazing painters and tuners. The F4 racing events are clean and heaps of fun and race organisers put a huge effort into the events so well worth signing up. As Dektra said Horizon is the go to thrash around game at the moment and multiplayer is getting a flogging! OZFM makes these games just a whole lot better =) Send me an FR if you like.
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Dektra and SunCrossed!

Tried out some more online mp races in Horizon and it's total bashville out there! The playground games are fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by SunCrossed Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Wudan wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome Dektra and SunCrossed!

Tried out some more online mp races in Horizon and it's total bashville out there! The playground games are fun.

Yeah have had that happen too, we set up a Private Lobby and that works really well.
SunCrossed
SunCrossed
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabba oz Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Howdy Wudan,

I've only been on OZFM for a little while myself now but you'll find everyone to be good fun to race with and great at giving good advice on setting up cars, especially if you struggle with it like me sometimes. Hope to see you online soon.

Jabba oz
Drivers licence

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 am

Hey wudan,

Welcome to OZFM.
AS the boys have said Forza Horizon is getting some attention at the moment - the place to go for some fun bashing around.
Check out the forums for FM4 racing though, thats where the serious action happens.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by stikman Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

Welcome mate, enjoy Very Happy

stikman
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content