OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Hello

3 posters

Go down

Another Hello Empty Another Hello

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi all,

Another hello from another Mojo. We're old and grumpy but we do love our racing. I'm aged 44 but act more stupid than that most times. Brother to Jabba and fellow Mojo mates with Goomf and Smegc who have also recently joined here. Forza has been abusing me since it first came out and the fellas have pointed me to this site for some friendly and fair competitive racing. Looking forward to some of that action and I'll see most of your rear ends going past me in the future I am sure.

Back to top Go down

Another Hello Empty Re: Another Hello

Post by TEEROY 34 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi there, hope you guys all get into some of the series racing we have going on, sounds like you be jumping straight im with some good experience under your belts.

New guys cant win, Rule #1!!
its a retired old rule but still applies if you ask me.
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomf Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:13 am

There's no fear of me breaking Rule #1 and Jaqual's not always that far ahead of me. It's SMEG you have to worry about, although his programming could be tampered with to obey new commands. Smile
Goomf
Goomf
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by iWolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 am

g'day Jaqual and welcome.

Looks like you and the other guys are finding your way around the forum already. Great to have some more experienced players joining the ranks.

You'll find we're generally a pretty friendly bunch of guys. Ttheres plenty of competition on the track, but we try to keep the fun in it and its as clean and fair as we can make it.

Hop to see you on track sometime soon.
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum