OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rico Baderez - On Tour from the UK & Looking for events

Go down

Rico Baderez - On Tour from the UK & Looking for events Empty Rico Baderez - On Tour from the UK & Looking for events

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Rico Banderez.

I enjoyed some EU and US success with an EU based website called RaceWorldSeries.com

I became fairly competitive when my car tuning skills were honed in and I raced in a 2.4 Hr Nurburgring & Le Mans race last year.

I love GT and LMP cars and really enjoy the hours I spend on tuning. For me, tuning a car and then racing it is the ultimate goal on Forza.

So I'm really keen to get involved as much as I can. Last year I started a which quickly grew into a successful, 6 member strong success story with weekly news articles and we even sub-hosted our own races.

I'm not going to have that much time here but i'm really looking forward to doing some racing with the Aussie's!

I've got a good sense of humour so more than happy for limey & pommey jokes.... I went to the opening test of the Ashes at the Gabba years ago so I get well immersed with banter.

I'm really enjoying watching the V8 racing since I've got here and outside of that I'm a HUGE f1 fan. I've got the 2011 game but not played it yet as all i spend my time on is forza.

So, as Saturdays are the day I usually race.. if anyone wants to get together for an impromptu race please add me and I look forward to meeting you all in the future.

Thanks all!

Rico

Back to top Go down

Rico Baderez - On Tour from the UK & Looking for events Empty Re: Rico Baderez - On Tour from the UK & Looking for events

Post by NoRecoil Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am

Welcome to OZFM mate,

there is a handful of us on most nights - ill send you a club request soon so you can see whos about.

Regularly do A and B Class public lobbies, then we have series events most nights of the week.
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down