OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guy how are you

3 posters

Go down

Hey guy how are you Empty Hey guy how are you

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Hey I'm a bit of a casual racer who been playing FM2 on and off for awhile till I was introduced to Top Gear now I love car's and racing. Got FM3 there and know a little bit how to do a quick tune and can drive alright still need a lot to learn. Also slowly building my little racing rig, 1 32" LCD down, 2 more to go and the steering wheel will be coming in next week Very Happy

Hope to see some of you guys online sometime

Sky Smile

Back to top Go down

Hey guy how are you Empty Re: Hey guy how are you

Post by Mitch Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey mate
welcome to the forum
Im a [non-assisted]wheel user myself, and whilst i think that it needs more feedback and weight with the wheel (and the pedals), for me, its the quickest way around the track by far.....

im a [little] top gear fan myself....just a little (LOL)....enjoy the game and see you out there!!!

Mitch (or Stiggo)
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 am

Well can't wait till I get the steering wheel because its to easy to stuff up with the controller and I just had my first real attempt at drifting and it was hard lol. Managed to pull off 2 out of like 100 lol. Normally I run with most of the assists on with the car driving in auto so turning most of those off wasn't to bad but driving manual with the controller is evil but than again trying to use a padal system is gonna be just as hard for me to adjust to as well lol. Oh well just can't win Wink

Just wondering also if anyone would like to try out my Lotus Elise tune that I've done. In my hands it(when i don't stuff up) it tends to stay with the pack and sometimes gets a head but 1 mistake generally means no come backs though. Its a slippery drive with standard tires but a good top end speed just have to be careful making small turns at max speed as it tends to slide a little might need to increase the downforce on the spoiler and front spilter a little to help with that. But yeah with a max speed of 260kph she tends to stay with all those much bigger cars I seem to get stuck racing against but for some reason little Elise is always picked on :'(

lol give me a yell if you want to atleast try it out and let me know where im going wrong Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:09 am

welcome mate,
send me a FR when you get Live, you are more than welcome to join in on the track, once everyone jumps back in we will probably have 2 rooms and if enough runners when we start a tournament events we will split the grid to Pro races and Casual runners.
I will be resetting the Tunes section later today, and please post your tune there if you want some of the guys to give it a run, Im sure they will give you some feedback and help..
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:36 am

yeah send me the Lotus and ill take it for a spin......and if anyone else wants a test driver for their tunes, hit me up on live or here!!

p.s ill gift u the car back when im finished
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by acerlyte Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Welcome aboard mate! Cya online soon!
acerlyte
acerlyte
Serious Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 am

Thanks for the good races last night they were good fun and thanks stig for doing some quick final tuning of my Elise and XV220. Both are handle and drive great with a respectable top end speed which helps make them a little competitive on tracks that aren't about turns lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum