New Guy.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Guy.......

Post by burnto22 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 am

Hi everyone,
My name is BURNTO 22, I am a casual racer (mainly V8SC) but spend most of my time painting V8 Supercar replicas. I hope to get involved in the OZFM community as the weeks progress....

Cheers.
avatar
burnto22
Serious Racer

Posts : 344
Points : 353
Age : 33
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by iWolf on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:28 am

Welcome burnto22,

hope you enjoy the forum.

We all appreciate good painting skills and it'd be great to see some examples of your work.
There are a few really good painters on forum already so you'll have some guys to share ideas with too.

Have a look around, check out the drivers code of conduct and get some FRs out so you can join in some casual race nights. You could also check out the time trial (hot lap) challenge and there's a V8 supercar series coming up very soon, so maybe get yourself signed up for that as well.

cheers

iWolf
avatar
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Posts : 4009
Points : 4389
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Lake Macquarie, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by JamieWhincup#1 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

Welcome mate
You'll enjoy your time on the forum. Love your V8 replicas, they are just plain awsome.
When it comes to V8SC just beware of the one we call "The Reaper" because what he does in one will scare the sh#t out of you.

Catch you on the track.
avatar
JamieWhincup#1
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Posts : 3040
Points : 3213
Age : 27
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Southern Highlands NSW

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by burnto22 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm

iWolf wrote:Welcome burnto22,

hope you enjoy the forum.

We all appreciate good painting skills and it'd be great to see some examples of your work.
There are a few really good painters on forum already so you'll have some guys to share ideas with too.

Have a look around, check out the drivers code of conduct and get some FRs out so you can join in some casual race nights. You could also check out the time trial (hot lap) challenge and there's a V8 supercar series coming up very soon, so maybe get yourself signed up for that as well.

cheers

iWolf

JamieWhincup#1 wrote:Welcome mate
You'll enjoy your time on the forum. Love your V8 replicas, they are just plain awsome.
When it comes to V8SC just beware of the one we call "The Reaper" because what he does in one will scare the sh#t out of you.

Catch you on the track.
Thanks for the welcome, and i will keep my eye out for "The Reaper"
avatar
burnto22
Serious Racer

Posts : 344
Points : 353
Age : 33
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by TEEROY 34 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:04 pm

dont worry about your eye, keep a bloody spike strip for tha mongrel!
haha

Welcome dude
cya somewhere soon, hopefully on the race track or in the signup section for the upcoming V8 supercar series
avatar
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Posts : 6167
Points : 6582
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Morley, PERTH, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by burnto22 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm

TEEROY 34 wrote:dont worry about your eye, keep a bloody spike strip for tha mongrel!
haha

Welcome dude
cya somewhere soon, hopefully on the race track or in the signup section for the upcoming V8 supercar series
Haha will do.
avatar
burnto22
Serious Racer

Posts : 344
Points : 353
Age : 33
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by NoRecoil on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Welcome mate - Shoot me a FR if you like, im on most nights with a hand full of the guys


Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
avatar
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Posts : 4452
Points : 4933
Age : 31
Join date : 2010-01-13
Location : Tasmania

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by Wilson on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

burnto22 wrote:
TEEROY 34 wrote:dont worry about your eye, keep a bloody spike strip for tha mongrel!
haha

Haha will do.

lol good luck getting him behind you Smile
avatar
Wilson
Serious Racer

Posts : 261
Points : 300
Age : 24
Join date : 2010-10-20
Location : C Town

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by burnto22 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 am

NoRecoil wrote:Welcome mate - Shoot me a FR if you like, im on most nights with a hand full of the guys
Cheers mate.
avatar
burnto22
Serious Racer

Posts : 344
Points : 353
Age : 33
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by mcrow5 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 am

NoMz II Wilson wrote:lol good luck getting him behind you Smile

reverse grid races ftw!!
avatar
mcrow5
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Posts : 3764
Points : 3947
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by OctarineDream on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 pm

mcrow5 wrote:
NoMz II Wilson wrote:lol good luck getting him behind you Smile

reverse grid races ftw!!

Or just wait for him to lap you...
or drive around the track backwards. Twisted Evil
(note: OZFM Admin do not condone or advise driving around the track backwards. I'm pretty sure it's against our CoC).

Chris (OD)
avatar
OctarineDream
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Posts : 3192
Points : 3449
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : Taswegia

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy.......

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum