OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from another new member

3 posters

Go down

Hi from another new member Empty Hi from another new member

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:19 pm

hi guys i'm andrew and i'm from melbourne. i'm new to playing forza online and thought a forum like this might make it more fun, and more clean racing, cos so far any of the quick races ive done online seem to be against people who ram me off the track if they get anywhere near me. i'm mostly into circuit racing.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Hi from another new member Empty Re: Hi from another new member

Post by iWolf Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 pm

G'day mate,

Welcome to OZFM.

If you're looking for a good group of guys and want some clean but competitive racing you've come to the right place. Most of our players avoid the public lobbies because as you've discovered, they're pretty often just crash fests.

Have a look around the forums, you'll find there's lots of info for guys new to FM3 and the guys on forum are usually able to help, if you ask.

Christmas season may be a bit quiet with organised events, but hang in there. Things will get rolling again once we're through the silly season.

I suggest you have a look at the race events section, see if there's anything happening that you might like to have a go at. Otherwise send out some friend requests and you'll be able to jump in for some of the casual race nights that happen pretty regularly.

Recommend, you take a look at our drivers code of conduct as well. It'll explain the way we do things. here

Hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to racing with you sometime.

Cheers

Last edited by iWolf on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
iWolf
iWolf
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 am

Welcome Mate,

Feel free to send me a FR if you like and check out the WTCC Series that's starting mid january
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 pm

hi,

yeah i was having a look at the wtcc series but wasn't sure if i can join it as a newbie. i don't really have any idea how competitive i'll be against you guys. if i can join it do i just go as second driver for one of the other cars?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by NoRecoil Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Send m a FR and ill be online this afternoon/tonight. Ill send you a Base tune built to spec and we'll see how ya go. I usually run around with a couple of the forums quicker guys so you may feel like your off the pace but you'd still go well in the series. We'll let you know how your lap times are going and give you a hand tuning if needed.

Cheers
NoRecoil
NoRecoil
OZFM Series Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by TEEROY 34 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Howdy dude
dont worry mate whatever your level there will be a pile of guys right with ya.

Your in the right place thats for sure as opposed to public lobbies.

There will be a demo derby series starting same time as the WTCC, thats just a bit of fun after the serious stuff.

Jump into some casual runs with a few of the guys and youll be ready to go in no time.

Cheers
TEEROY 34
TEEROY 34
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down