OZFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

+2
RU four 86
acerlyte
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hello everyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:44 pm

yeah he is a good mate, but at least im in a position to do my own thing now, compared to 16 months ago when i told my old shagger (mum) goodbye! hahaha....but nah its time to do my own thing now anyway, so just random shit like not getting much net speed is just the trivial shit that proves it.....

Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah man true.

i just read manics post and thats damn unfortunate, even his sons toys...FFS..who steals childrens toys. completely disguisting.

are you a drifter or....??

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm

i do stuff around with drifting in my own time, but no club or online drifting nah.......im just racer, a pure RWD only racer (with exception of my s-class lambo's).....non assisted ect ect...............did come 3rd on the V8 series that finished a week ago, even thou i only completed 3 of the 6 rounds, (won 2 of those rounds) so if that gives you any idea of my racing style......
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 pm

ah yeah i think i know ur type Razz istriving for the perfect line?? and perfect gear change? haha

mainly drift but im heavily into touge aswell, nothing like trying to tame 3 litres of supra power going down fujimi (im playing forza 1 atm cuz my forza 2 broke Sad )

if you enjoy the drifting me and you should have a mess around sometime when i sort my live out, and of course when the 3rd installment is on the shelves Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

sure thing, send a FR! and its not that i dont like drifting, its just without a proper drifting section of FM2, (unlike FM3), never really got into it much.....

Im not a leaderboard tuner/racer, so my own tuning is always my own (not that im slow by all means).....but i just keep my approach a bit more realistic than most......Im a RWD person, and i try not to install any aero (dont see any adjustable aero on anything other than a open-wheeler....) and yes I search for that proper racing line .....but i follow proper racing and driving style...slow-in-fast-out, flow through smoothly........i hate the FWD and AWD tuning/driving styles FM2 depicts, the nose diving/rail handling is just rubbish and unrealistic....hence my passion for RWD.....
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

hahaha, i hear ya mate, RWD is the only way to go. dont get me wrong though IRL AWD's are pretty damned sweet lol. get the best peel offs with those Wink lol.

id love to also do a bit of touge with you if your up for that?? and as for the FR ill lob u one asaigmxblw (as soon as i get my xbox live working Wink lol)

and yeah mate im awful at tuning lol. though i can knock up a quick drift tune no sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

umm i will ask: is "touge" a drifting term?....not familiar with it....
and i have sent you a FR already.......you've got something on xbl about f**king fists or sumfing? lol
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm

lmao, yeah just being a randomer lol. dont take it literally hahaha.

ermmm touge isnt a drift term, infact quite the opposite, its basically driving as fast, and as clean as you can getting from point A to point B the fastest.
its desirable to maintain as much traction as you can during turns.
its a motorsport in japan, traditionally 2 cars head up the hill, one following the other, the objective of the car ahead is to outrun the person chasing, and the person chasing hasto keep up.

at the top they swap positions and come down using the same rules, if the person in the lead is more than a certain distance away from the chaser, he wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpyFRAecc3Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm

ah i remembering doing something similar to that on the canyon races on nfs carbon on the old xbox....was fun that
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:43 pm

haha yeah, except with a game like forza, the variables count a lot, plus you need a keen eye for tuning, which i sadly dont have haha.
though if i got into tuning, thats probably the field id go into.

so whats your fave car from fm2? and what is your most sought after and hoped for car in fm3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Well R3 being my fav class (because of the parity), its my #5 Porsche 996 911 GT3-RSR has always been my fav throughout the whole game. Other cars ive loved, but then get sick of it after a while.....the Porsche ive always had since the start, and have always had good success in it.......the stats 152 races, 142 podiums, 105 victories, 3500 kms, just over 20hrs racing......cool stats...but not many ppl run a lot of R3, which is a shame, so prob could be more permitting that more ppl raced R3.....

But as far as my production car in the game, well cant really point to one, but the E46 BMW M3 is brilliant, RWD, 50/50 weight distribution, straight 6, 'nuff said......works well in B and A class, great no-aero build. And sexy shape too.....

In the early days, the Saleen S7 was the go, but being tired of the leaderboard cars, well my S-class cars are usually grippy Lambos, the normal Murcie and the Supperleggera (try to replicate a FIA spec cars, albeit with AWD, but tuned properly, not Subie 22B style, the nose diving shitbox) so full wieght/tyres, and yes there is aero on the Lambos, but most run mid-range aero tune.......
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

And as far as the car i want on FM3, well if there is some Aussie input on the game,(which with the V8 Supercars, and the Holden Commodore SS *badged as a Pontiac G8*, well i'll be happy........an aussie track or two would be good!!

but with all the trailers on what there is on FM3, there seems to be too much crap on it......the ability to re-wind you lap to the previous corner is just bulls**t for eg.
Mitch
Mitch
2 x World Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm

yeah it is, but atleast it makes the game more appealing, and would draw in a wider audience, then we can move in and convert them into un-assisted race car driving nuts.

and you can turn the assists off god forbidding lol

i just hope to god their is the nissan s13 on that game, oh lord do i need that car to succeed in drifting lol. anything else visually and performance wise doesnt cut it for me, with all due respect to your favoured cars Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi m8, sorry but have run out of time, with you sig, will get it done very soon
been busy behind the scenes on the forum
cheers
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm

ahh no worries at all mate, its you thats doing it not me. in my eyes you have all the time in the world.

how have you been?

Back to top Go down

Post by RU four 86 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 pm

busy, but thats life... Smile we all have 24hrs in a day, need my beauty sleep
talk soon
RU four 86
RU four 86
OZFM Legend & Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm

fair does mate, looking forward to seeing your work mate

Back to top Go down

Post by LATENT IMAGE Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 am

Hi Murderface and welcome to the forum.
What do we call you for short?
LATENT IMAGE
LATENT IMAGE
Advanced Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am

hehe just call me Murder or 51, either of those should do fine.

thank you for the warm welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum